I am Beibei Nie (Xiangdi/聂贝), an award-winning illustrator based in Beijing, China. I have been working as professional illustrator since I studied illustration and graduated from Camberwell College of Arts, The University of the Arts London in 2011.
I am good at image narrative and visual story telling. My styles are quite various, I did all kinds of practicing and experiment, included collage, drawing, comics, printmaking and animation, etc. I do have preference but I am more professional to present image with proper style.
I normally made illustration for many categories of needs, included editorial, advertise, children’s book, product packaging and animation, etc.
My main clients were in the UK, China and the US, included Montblanc, Jo Malone, Origins, TimeOut NY, Mr. Jones Watch,The Chinese Weekly, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, City Portal magazine, etc.
Currently, I am working on a French Children’s book which will be published in France before Christmas 2016.
I ‘d love to talk to you if you are interested in my work, and I enjoy working on challenging and creative project with all kinds of people.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
♥ Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for commission or just say Hi.
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeibeiNieIllustration/
→ RECOGNITIONS / 获奖
- Jo Malone’Red Roses’ - 3×3 International Illustration Competition Awards (USA) Merit 2016
- ‘Psychology of Art Auction’ - 3×3 International Illustration Competition Awards (USA) Merit 2015
- ‘Nostalgia’ - 3×3 International Illustration Competition Awards (USA) Merit 2012
- ‘Birds’ - China Movie Hua Biao Awards (China) Nomination of Excellent Cartoon Films 2005
- ‘Birds’ - The 10th Asian Film and Culture Festival (Lyon, France) Best Short Film 2004
→ Publication / 出版
- 3×3 Annual No.13 (USA) 3×3 (USA) 2016
- 3×3 Annual No.12 (USA) 3×3 (USA) 2015
- 3×3 Illustration Directory (USA) 3×3 (USA) 2013
- 3×3 Pro Show Annual No.9 2012 (USA) 3×3 (USA) 2012
- AOI Image 36 – Best of British Illustration 2012 (UK) Association of Illustrators (UK) 2012
→ Exhibition/ 展览
- Group show ‘Image Maker’ Ogilvy Beijing Gallery (China) 2013
- Group show ‘Art in Flux’ Curious Duke Gallery ( UK) 2012